Friday 27 September 2013

Hi: I am back. It has been a while since my last posting but it was a time well spent. During the absence the wife and I spent a few days in the midst of the California Redwoods celebrating two birthdays, youngest son's forty-third and our young grandson's second. When new Returned the heat and Valley of the Sun it was time for the wife to complete her preparations to return to Canada an join with her classmates in celebrating their class graduation and fifty years in nursing.

All things are almost back to normal and I now that I have found out to reenter my blog I hope to be a little more attentive in the future.

I had a lot of time to think about what was important as I watched my son take care of business and my grandson explore his new world. I haven't decided which is more important or interesting to the reader: reading or enjoyment and a release of tension from  the daily grind of thought provoking questions that stir the imagination and excite the mind. It will come to me but not tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment